There are several thousand products listed on our website and we have provided a number of different ways to guide you to the item(s) you are looking for.
1. The most straight-forward way to search is to type one of the following into the ‘Search’ box towards the top of the page:
2. Press the Search button and a list of matching items will be displayed.
3. Click on the thumbnail or title of the item you are interested in and you will be taken to a page showing a full description, price and other details.
4. To buy the item, click Add to basket (see 'Making your on-line purchase' below).
The Advanced Search facility allows you to search the site using a number of criteria.
1. Click on the Advanced Search link in the footer of the site.
2. Fill in one or more required fields to match your search.
3. Press the orange Search button and a list of products will be displayed.
4. Click on the thumbnail or title of the item you are interested in and you will be taken to a page showing a full description, price and other details.
5. To buy the item, click Add to basket (see 'Making your on-line purchase' below).
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact our sales team on 01449 738 839 or fill out our Contact Us Form
We have divided all our products into categories, shown towards the top of the page in the blue navigation bar. Each of these contains a number of sub-categories,which will display to the right of the selected category or sub category. You can narrow down your search by moving down the category tree.
We also offer a Browse navigation menu on the left hand side of each category which will offer a number of filters to narrow your search.
1. When you click the Add to basket button on a product the My Cart on the right -hand side of the screen will be updated. This shows the number of items added but does not include any discounts or offers that may be applied at checkout. You will need to view your Cart by clicking the Shopping Cart at the top of the site to view discounted prices.
2. UK and overseas delivery charges for most items will be calculated automatically. You can retrieve a quote in the Basket area. View Delivery and Shipping for further information.
3. If you have a discount code then this should be entered in the Basket area.
4. Once you have finished shopping, click the proceed to checkout button.
5. If you are a new customer you will be asked to complete a short registration form and will then be issued with an email/user name and password to access the secure My Account area of the website. This offers order status tracking,updates and much more. Alternatively you can checkout as a guest.
6. If you are an existing customer, please enter your email/user name and password to log in.
7. At the secure checkout you will be given the options to update your address details and change your order.
8. Once you have checked your order and are happy with it, please enter your credit/debit card details and submit your order.
9. You will be sent an email confirmation and your order will be dispatched to you. If there are any queries, a member of staff will contact you. As a registered customer you can access your account and view order details and history.
If you are having difficulty either finding what you are looking for or placing your order, do not hesitate to call on 01449 738 839 or fill out our Contact Us Form